Made with Loveless Cafe Preserves, these jammin’ dessert bars are easy to make and perfect for parties!
Servings: 24 bars
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and pecans in a mixer bowl with a flat beater.
- Cut in the butter and mix until it forms crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of this mix.
- Press the remaining mix into a greased, paper-lined 9"x13” pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven, spread preserves over the crust, top with the reserved crumbs, and return to the oven.
- Bake until the top is golden, about 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Cut and serve.