- Put 4 cups of corn into one pot and 6 cups of corn into a second pot.
- To the 4 cup pot add: 3 cups water, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon kosher salt,1/2 stick of butter
- To the 6 cup pot add: 3 cups water, 1-1/2 cups of sugar, 3 tablespoons kosher salt, 1/2 stick of butter
- Place both pots on stove and bring to a boil.
- Drain the 6 cup pot of corn, return the corn to the pot and set aside.
- Drain the 4 cup pot of corn, return drained corn to pot add 1 cup heavy cream, bring to a boil then puree in a blender or food processor.
- Add the pureed mixture to the 6 cups of whole corn and, mix thoroughly and serve
Watch the video of Tony making our Creamed Corn in the Loveless kitchen.