We’ve Got #Biscuit Spirit, How ‘Bout You?
Summer is winding down, school’s back in session and National Biscuit Month (September) is just around the corner! While it’s always sad to say goodbye to summer, there’s a lot of fun to be had in the fall!
As a way to welcome fall to Middle Tennessee and celebrate National Biscuit Month, we want you to display your school spirit at the Loveless Cafe, and then share it on social media. We’re calling it the Biscuit Spirit Photo Contest, and by entering, you could win biscuits for your class, team or group at school!
Here’s how it works for students currently enrolled at an educational institution in the Nashville area*
- Come to the Loveless Cafe wearing your favorite piece of School Spirit gear for the school you’re enrolled in – a tee shirt, team jersey, jacket or anything else!
- Get a picture taken in or around the Cafe that shows your spirit!
- Share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter tagging @LovelessCafe with the hashtags #BiscuitSpirit and #contest. Also tell us which class, team or group (max 50 people*) you want to win biscuits for! Feel free to tag your school too and encourage your friends to enter!
- Check out the entries that roll in and wait for the announcement of our winner on September 20th.
Here’s an example:
A few tips and notes:
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- Group photos are welcome, but a different shot is encouraged for submission by each member of the group.
- Be safe and respectful!
- Incomplete entries will not be counted.
- Have fun!
Once our winner is drawn, we’ll set up a biscuit delivery to your school group before the end of National Biscuit Month!
*See the Official Rules for for more details.