This decadent custard baked pudding is full of delicious raspberries and lots of scrumptious white chocolate chips. Its perfect for any gathering! This recipe is a Loveless Events team favorite!
White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding
Servings: 12 -14 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13 inch deep casserole dish, set aside.
- Cut bread into cubes and place in a large bowl, set aside.
- Mix egg yolks and sugar in mixer, slowly adding heavy cream.
- Whip until color is lightened and doubled in size.
- Pour egg/heavy cream mixture over the bread and fold together. DO NOT OVER SOAK THE BREAD with the egg mixture.
- Pour the bread and egg mixture into the greased 9x13 pan and place in preheated 350° F oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove bread mix from oven after 30 minutes, allow to sit for 10 minutes
- While the bread mixture is cooling, combine egg whites in a clean mixing bowl, after mixing for a minute, add the sugar slowly, mixing on high for about 5-8 minutes with a wire whisk until the meringue begins to gently peak with tips that curve slightly backward, set aside.
- After the bread mixture sits for 10 minutes pour into a bowl, fold in meringue - trying not to tear the bread, you want big chunks.
- Fold in the frozen raspberries and white chocolate chips?
- Place the mixture back into the casserole dish and bake at 350° F covered with foil for 15 minutes, then remove foil and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Checking with a toothpick to see if its done.
- While the bread pudding is cooking you can make the white chocolate glaze, below.
White Chocolate Glaze
- In a double boiler , place all ingredients, melt and stir together.
- Store at room temperature.
- Serve warm over top of bread pudding.