Home > Recipes > Tomato Cucumber Salad
Tomato Cucumber Salad
A refreshing light summer salad – a perfect side dish.
- Soak the red onion wedges in salted ice water for 30 minutes and then drain well.
- Put the onion, cucumbers and tomatoes in a large bowl and season with the salt and pepper.
- Mix together the vinegar, sugar and canola oil in a small bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the vegetables and toss well. Refrigerate.
- To serve, add the chopped parsley and toss.