We guarantee you’ve never tasted flapjacks quite like these. The spiced pecans add a nice texture and the Peach Preserves Butter is the perfect pancake topper.
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: 8 to 10 Pancakes
Peach Preserves Butter
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Mix pancake batter per package instructions.
- Add ¼ cup batter onto hot skillet in batches.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons chopped pecans onto each pancake before flipping and cook until golden brown on each side.
- When pancakes are done, top with a spoonful of peach preserves butter and Maple Syrup.