Sweet Potato Pancakes 6 Ways
Six ways to dress up your Sweet Potato Pancakes!
- Combine 1lb bag Loveless Cafe Sweet Potato Pancake Mix with 2.25 cups water; let batter rest 3-5 minutes.
- Pour 1/4cup batter onto lightly-greased hot griddle.
- For blueberry pancakes, cinnamon pancakes, and pecan pancakes, add respective ingredients to batter immediately after pouring on griddle.
- Cook one side until top is covered with bubbles and bottom is golden brown; flip and cook other side until bottom is golden brown.
- Top with Preserves, peanut butter, or powdered sugar.
- Serve with Pure Maple Syrup, and dig right in!
What other ways do you like to eat pancakes? Post your pics on social media with #MyLoveless!