Sweet Potato Fall Bake
We’ve taken the Cafe’s recipe for Caramel Sweet Potatoes and added a few Fall ingredients for this warm & wonderful recipe.
Servings: 8-12 Servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sweet potatoes, apples and cranberries in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, blend orange juice concentrate,brown sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon and 1/4 cup of the spiced pecans (reserving 1/4 cup for later).
- Pour liquid over sweet potato mixture and mix together.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly-greased large baking dish.
- Cover with pats of butter and aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350°F for about 1.5-2 hours, until potatoes are very soft.
- Sprinkle with the reserved 1/4 cup of the spiced pecans and serve!