All your favorite fall flavors rolled up into one! Caramel sweet potatoes, candied pecans, apples, and cranberries come together to create this warm and wonderful autumn-inspired dish.
Servings: 8-12 Servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place sweet potatoes, apples, and cranberries in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, blend orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and ¼ cup of the spiced pecans.
- Pour liquid over sweet potato mixture and combine.
- Transfer to a lightly greased baking dish.
- Cover with pats of butter and aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 ½ - 2 hours or until potatoes are very soft.
- Sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup of spiced pecans and serve!