Strawberry Sorghum Baked Brie
Treat your guests to this indulgent baked Brie dish, topped with Loveless Cafe Strawberry Preserves, Sorghum and Spiced Pecans.
Servings: 8 Servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unwrap the Brie and place it in a 6-8 inch cast iron skillet. If you do not have a small cast iron skillet you can use any kind of oven-proof pan with sides.
- In a small bowl, add sorghum; mix well.
- Pour mixture over the top of the Brie.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite crackers.
Note: A cast iron skillet looks great and also keeps the cheese warmer longer.