This refreshing lemonade is jammin’ with strawberry preserves!
Servings: 2 quarts
- Place 1 cup of water and sugar into a medium size sauce pan. Bring to a boil and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat. Add preserves and mix well; set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Pour cooled preserves mixture into a 2 quart pitcher.
- Add lemon juice and water, stirring while adding to the pitcher.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh strawberries, lemon wedges and mint.