Spicy Ham and Swiss Biscuits
Do you need a sweet-n-savory appetizer or snack for your next get-together? You have got to try these…. they are AWESOME!
Servings: 12 Delicious Biscuits
Follow the recipe on the Biscuit Mix to make 12 biscuits.
Loveless Country Ham:
- Heat heavy iron skillet; rub fat from edge over bottom of skillet; then fry pieces, turning frequently.
- Remember that Country Ham is cured and actually only needs to be heated.
- Cook for no more than 2 minutes on each side and set aside. Freeze remaining portion for later use.
- Mix Loveless Preserves, mayonnaise and jalapenos until blended, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Split 12 biscuits in half and place single layered on a rimmed baking sheet
- Cover each biscuit half with a piece of cheese.
- Then, top, the top half of the cheese-topped biscuits with cooked Loveless Country Ham Biscuit Pieces.
- Bake 2-3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt, remove from oven.
- Spoon small dollops of Loveless Preserve mixture over ham-topped biscuit; cover with remaining biscuits, cheese side down, to make sandwiches. Serve warm.