Sparkling Sweet Tea
Sweet tea with a sparkling twist!
- Bring water to a boil and add tea bag.
- Reduce to simmer and let simmer for one minute before removing from heat.
- Let sit for five minutes.
- Remove tea bag, add sugar and return to medium heat to help dissolve sugar.
- Once dissolved, transfer to a glass bottle or jar and cool the concentrated tea syrup completely.
- To serve, add a few tablespoons of syrup to a glass, add a splash of club soda and stir to combine.
- Add ice, top with more club soda and lightly stir as to not loose carbonation.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and enjoy.