Its grilling time! These giant portobello mushrooms are grilled to perfection, served on top of a lightly spiced succotash and drizzled with Loveless Cafe Sweet with a Bite BBQ Sauce. YUMMY!
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush mushroom caps, bell pepper and corn with oil and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Grill mushroom, peppers and corn, turning occasionally, until tender and charred on both sides, 5-6 min for mushrooms and pepper and 8-10 minutes for the corn.
- Whisk vinegar, brown sugar, pepper sauce and 1/4 teaspoon of salt into a cast iron skillet. Bring to a simmer while stirring, add the grilled mushroom caps and turn to coat, remove mushrooms from pan, transferring to a cutting board; remove pan from heat.
- Meanwhile, cut corn kernels off cobs, cut pepper into 3/4 inch pieces; set aside.
- Drain and rinse black beans and hominy.
- Place corn, peppers, black beans, hominy and Lima beans into skillet with vinegar sauce add remaining seasoned salt. Return pan to medium heat and cook, stirring until the succotash is heated through, about 3-5 minutes,
- Slice the mushroom caps and serve on top of succotash.
- Garnish with BBQ sauce and sunflower seeds.