Looking for a great cookie for your next picnic or outing… these soft, old-fashioned sorghum spice cookies are perfect! (Also recommended as a sweet treat with coffee!)
Servings: About 3 Dozen
- Preheat oven to 350° F- spray sheet pans with cooking spray.
- In an electric mixer, cream butter, shortening and sugar.
- Beat in Loveless Cafe sorghum and eggs until well blended.
- In another large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, ginger, cloves and cinnamon.
- Blend thoroughly with a wire whisk.
- Gradually mix flour mixture into creamed ingredients.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Dip tops in granulated sugar.
- Place 2 1/2 inches apart on your greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool and serve.