Smokin’ Peach Wings
Our signature Peach BBQ Sauce and Peach-B-Q Rub lend just the right amount of fresh peachy flavor to these to-die-for wings! Caution: May require finger licking.
Servings: 2 - 3
- Heat smoker or grill to 225° to 250°F. If using a charcoal grill, add a small amount of wood chips to the coals.
- Pat wings dry then place in a bowl and massage with oil until thoroughly coated.
- Evenly coat wings with Peach-B-Q Rub. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Place wings over indirect heat and smoke or grill for 2 to 2 ½ hours.
- Remove wings from heat and use a basting brush to coat with Peach BBQ Sauce.
- Place wings over direct heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, being careful not to burn them.
- Allow wings to rest for 10 minutes before serving.