Hearty fall sandwich slices boast a trio of colors and flavors. This recipe was created by our Loveless Events Sous Chef, Lovanzia Allen.
Pumpkin Goat Cheese
- In an electric mixer, cream goat cheese until smooth.
- Add pumpkin butter, pumpkin and salt. Blend together until smooth.
- Set aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
Smoked Turkey Ciabatta Panini
- Heat your frying pan or cast-iron skillet on medium heat.
- Cut loaf of Ciabatta in half length-wise; brush each side of both pieces with melted butter.
- Place the buttered bread in the heated pan and cook on both sides until you get a nice golden brown color.
- Remove from pan and place on cutting board.
- Turn down the skillet heat to medium low; place turkey in the pan to warm, about 2-3 minutes.
- Now it is time to build your sandwich!
- Spread your Pumpkin Goat Cheese on both sides of the inside of your grilled bread.
- On the bottom half, place your turkey, onion, tomato and spinach.
- Top with your other piece of bread, slice into portions and serve!