Created by Loveless Events Chef Lovanzia Allen, this Naan Bread Pizza recipe uses all local ingredients from the Nashville Farmer’s Market, with a base helping of our Peach Preserves.
Servings: 4-6 Slices
Note: Toast in hot oven for a few minutes before serving.
- Thinly slice onion and caramelize in 1 tablespoon of butter; remove from pan.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon butter to same pan to toast your naan bread on both sides. Remove from pan onto cutting board.
- Spread the Loveless Cafe Peach Preserves across the top of the tasted naan bread, making sure to go to the edges all the way around.
- Pinch the goat cheese across the top of the preserves without mixing it in (because it is so sticky), you can either cut it extremely thin with unflavored dental floss, or you can push it through a coarse strainer. You can also chill the goat cheese and gently crumble it over the preserves with your fingers.
- Top with your caramelized onion, toasted sunflower seeds, and honey drizzled across the top.
- Garnish with thinly-cut chive.
- Slice and serve!