A fun edible craft to do with the wee ones. Have fun!
Servings: 16 Santas
- Break graham crackers in half. Spread frosting all over cracker.
- Cover bottom corner with marshmallows to make the beard.
- Use one red gum drop for the nose and two brown M&M’s for the eyes.
- For the hat, cut a licorice stick into graduating sizes. Spread frosting on the back to attach to cracker.
- Add one marshmallow to the top of the hat with frosting.
- Serve and enjoy!
Original recipe from: “The Krazy Coupon Lady”