Looking for a fun summertime cocktail?Well here you go…
- Make pink salt for the rim (optional) by adding couple drops of red food color to one cup of kosher salt and mix well in a plastic bag.
- If using fresh rhubarb, cut into pieces and freeze overnight to help release the juices.
- With a serrated knife, peel the limes and remove the seeds.
- Add the whole, peeled limes (not just the juice) and the rhubarb to a blender and top with sugar. Puree until completely smooth.
- Add ice, Grand Marnier and tequila to achieve your desired level of strength and pour into salted glasses.
- Garnish with fresh lime and mint.