This adorable idea came from a blog called Mom-Inspired Life, and we couldn’t resist trying it out!
- Split each graham cracker sheet into 2 equal pieces.
- Turn graham cracker so the point is at the top and you have a diamond shape.
- Make dots of frosting on each side of the cracker near the top and press the pretzels down on each dot.
- Make two dots for eyes and one in the middle for nose.
- Place two brown, green or blue mini M&Ms on the frosting for the eyes.
- Place one regular red M&M for the nose.
- Set aside to dry or place in fridge to fast dry.