Rudolph is coming to dinner! Add some Christmas magic to your Loveless Biscuit Mix this holiday season with our Reindeer Biscuit Sliders.
Servings: 12 Biscuits
Before preparing this recipe, choose your filling! There are many options, such as pulled pork BBQ, fried chicken tenders, fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese, and more. The possibilities are endless, but make sure to have enough to make 12 biscuit sliders.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. With two baking trays, grease one and parchment line the other.
- Prepare your bacon by laying a few strips out on the parchment-lined baking tray. Set aside.
- Make ½ pound Biscuit Mix per package instructions and roll out dough to ½ inch thick with a floured rolling pin.
- Cut out biscuits with a 2 inch sharp cutter, placing each biscuit on the pre-greased tray sides touching.
- Place both the bacon and biscuit trays in the oven. Bake the biscuits per package instructions and the bacon for 18 to 20 minutes.
- When finished baking, transfer the bacon to a paper-towel lined plate and set the biscuits to the side to cool.
- While waiting take the slices of white cheddar, cut out 24 circles approximately the size of a quarter.
- Drain the black olives and set 24 slices to the side.
- Once the bacon is cooled, cut the slices in half width wise and then again length wise.
- Slice your biscuits in half and add your filling of choice.
- On the top of the biscuit lay two cheese circles next to each other, top those circles with two black olive slices, and then stick two of your bacon pieces into the biscuit.
- Take a cherry tomato and skewer it with a toothpick, then stick the tomato onto the front of your biscuit.
- Finish assembling the rest of the biscuit sliders and serve.