Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
If you’re a fan of Red Velvet Cake…. You will love these delicious brownies!
Servings: 9-15 Brownies
Red Velvet Brownie Batter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9"x13” baking pan and line the bottom with paper. You can grease the paper too so the brownies come out of the pan easier.
- Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder into a bowl and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together until combined.
- Whisk the sugar into the chocolate.
- Whisk in the eggs, red food coloring and vanilla; combine completely.
- Gradually mix in sifted ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Reserve 1/2 cup and pour the rest of the batter into the prepared pan.
- For your swirl layer on top, use an electric mixer to combine and soften the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg.
- Dollop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture on top of the prepared brownie batter.
- Dollop spoonfuls of your remaining 1/2 cup brownie batter and swirl with a butter knife or your fingertip to marbleize!
- Bake i preheated oven until puffy, but not jiggly, in the middle; about 30-40 minutes.
For best results, allow brownies to cool and refrigerate before slicing to serve.