A delicious combination of red velvet cake, cream cheese and brownie….. you can enjoy all three flavors swirled into one scrumptious bite.
Servings: 1 - 8x8" pan
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line bottom of a 8x8” pan with parchment paper, grease sides.
- Sift flour, cocoa and salt into a bowl, whisk briefly to combine; and set aside.
- In an electric mixing bowl on low-speed, blend together butter, eggs brown sugar, vanilla, almond extract and red food coloring.
- Turn speed to low on mixer and add flour, cocoa and salt mixture in batches, scraping sides of bowl to ensure batter is mixed well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and cream cheese together, blending well with a whisk.
- Pour evenly over to of brownie batter in pan. With a butter knife, swirl chocolate and cream cheese mixture into the brownie batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes until cake tester comes out mostly clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting, store in an airtight container.