Pumpkin Spice Pancakes with Sorghum Butter
Enjoy a fun Fall breakfast with pancakes flavored with pumpkin butter, pumpkin pie spices, and topped with homemade sorghum butter.
- In a medium size bowl, stir together soft butter, sorghum and spices.
- Stir together until blended.
- Serve on top of homemade pancakes or cover and chill up to a month in the refrigerator.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Preheat your skillet or griddle to 300°F.
- Pour your Pancake mix into a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the mix and pour water into the whole; stir until mixed well.
- Add Pumpkin Butter and Pumpkin Pie Spice; blend together well.
- Allow batter to rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour batter onto preheated griddle, making 5-inch pancakes one at a time.
- Cook on first side until bubbles form and pop.
- Flip to the other side and finish cooking.
- Keep warm in the oven (200°F) in a pan covered with foil while you cook all your pancakes.
- Serve with Sorghum Butter and Sorghum or Maple Syrup.