This pumpkin cheesecake features a pumpkin spice swirl, in a rich and creamy cheesecake filling.
- Grease an 8-inch round heavy aluminum cake pan or spring form pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and brown sugar and mix well.
- Pour in the melted butter and toss to moisten easily.
- Dump the crumb mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly over the bottom and about three-quarters of the way up the sides, set aside.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Place the cream cheese, half of the pumpkin butter, sour cream, flour, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a food processor and pulse to form a smooth paste.
- With the machine on, add the eggs one at a time to the mixture.
- Once the eggs are combined, turn the machine off and scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula to ensure all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust.
- Dollop the remaining half of the pumpkin butter on top and swirl in with the tip of a butter knife, making your own design to your liking
- Bake in the center of preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and run a knife all the way around the edges to release the cake from the pan.
- Return the cheesecake to the oven, turn off the heat and let stand without opening the door for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let cool completely.
- Cover the cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.