Soft and tender perfectly pumpkin-y and deliciously spiced.
Servings: 12 scones
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift biscuit mix, granulated sugar, salt and cinnamon into a mixer bowl.
- With a blade attachment, turn the mixer on.
- Add the cubed cold butter and incorporate until the mixture looks like fine granules.
- Add heavy cream, egg yolk and Pumpkin Butter and blend just until combined (be careful not to overwork the dough).
- Gently fold in spiced pecans and marshmallows into the dough. Remove dough from bowl and transfer to a clean working surface.
- Roll out the dough to approximately 1 inch thickness and cut into triangles.
- Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top the scones with a sprinkling of brown sugar before baking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.