Pumpkin Butter Pie
This Pumpkin Butter Pie is a delicious fall-inspired treat that is a perfect ending for any holiday meal!
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position. Preheat oven to 425°F
- In an electric mixing bowl, combine pumpkin butter, pumpkin, brown sugar, spice and salt, mix until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, gradually add milk mixing until incorporated .
- Pour mixture into pie shell; bake 15 minutes, then lower oven temperature to 350°F.
- Bake 35 more minutes until center is slightly puffed and jiggles a little when pan is tapped.
- Cool in pie pan on a wire rack.
Pie Crust Leaf Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Spray a sheet pan with oil, set aside.
- Unroll pie crust onto a lightly floured surface.
- Using a small cookie cutter cut out shapes and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Scramble egg with a fork, then lightly brush each shape with the egg mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 5-7 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool and garnish your pie.
- Any leftovers can be saved in an airtight container after cooled.