Pumpkin Butter Brie
Move aside, pumpkin spice! Our Pumpkin Butter Brie is the flavor of the season. Spice up your charcuterie board this autumn with one of our holiday staples!
Servings: 1 Pumpkin Brie Pastry
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out a sheet of thawed puff pastry and spread Pumpkin Butter in a circle at the center of the dough.
- Place the wheel of brie on top of the Pumpkin Butter.
- Cut the excess corners off the puﬀ pastry leaving the dough in a circle shape.
- Wrap the remaining dough tightly around the brie wheel, tucking the ends together in the middle.
- Tie 6 evenly cut strands of baker's twin around your pastry to get a pumpkin shape. Make sure the seams of the dough and the knots of the twine are on the bottom.
- Flip your pastry over and brush on the egg wash.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- After the pumpkin is cooled, cut off the twine and add your garnish.
- Serve on a charcuterie board with your favorite crackers, preserves, and snacks!