Move aside, pumpkin spice! Our Pumpkin Butter Brie is the flavor of the season. Spice up your charcuterie board this autumn with one of our holiday staples!
Servings: 1 Pumpkin Brie Pastry
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out a sheet of thawed puff pastry and spread Pumpkin Butter in a circle at the center of the dough.
- Place the wheel of brie on top of the Pumpkin Butter.
- Cut the excess corners off the puﬀ pastry leaving the dough in a circle shape.
- Wrap the remaining dough tightly around the brie wheel, tucking the ends together in the middle.
- Tie 6 evenly cut strands of baker's twin around your pastry to get a pumpkin shape. Make sure the seams of the dough and the knots of the twine are on the bottom.
- Flip your pastry over and brush on the egg wash.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- After the pumpkin is cooled, cut off the twine and add your garnish.
- Serve on a charcuterie board with your favorite crackers, preserves, and snacks!