Pulled pork, cream cheese, and our Peach-B-Q Rub all come together to make a delicious southwest-inspired filling for these delicious fried football appetizers!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together pulled pork, cream cheese, green onion, salt, pepper, and Peach-B-Q Rub.
- Cut wonton wrappers into football shapes.
- Beat egg and set aside.
- Scoop 1 ounce of filling into the middle of each football and brush edges with egg.
- Place another football shape on top of the filled wrapper and pinch edges together to form a tight seal.
- Fry on each side for 1 minute. Remove from grease and place on a paper towel.
- Once cooled, use a piping bag or squeeze bottle to draw lines with sour cream.