Pulled Pork BBQ Omelet as served in the Loveless Cafe!
- Add butter to skillet over med heat
- Crack eggs into a glass bowl and beat with a fork or whisk until scrambled.
- Pour eggs into heated skillet, swirling the pan to coat the bottom.
- Gently push cooked portions from edges toward the center with spatula so that the uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface.
- Continue cooking, tilting the pan and gently moving cooked portions as needed.
- When top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, place the filling on one side of the omelet….. sautéed onions, cheddar cheese and pulled pork.
- Fold omelet in half with spatula.
- Slide Omelet onto plate.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce on top of Omelet.
- Serve immediately with fresh Loveless Cafe Biscuits!