Home > Recipes > Pomegranate Peach Iced Tea
Pomegranate Peach Iced Tea
A refreshing beverage for a hot summer day!
Servings: 2 Quarts
- Bring one quart of water to a boil.
- Add tea bag and sliced peaches and remove from heat.
- Let tea steep for 5-7 minutes and remove and discard the tea bag.
- In a pitcher, combine the tea with peaches, pomegranate juice and top with cold water and chill.
- Serve over ice and enjoy.
- Should you desire a little more sweetness, simply add some simple syrup to achieve your desired level.