Home > Recipes > Pineapple Upside-Down Pancakes
Pineapple Upside-Down Pancakes
Wow your friends and family with this simple twist on the classic pineapple upside-down cake. These pancakes are sure to be devoured at your next brunch gathering!
- Drain pineapple rings and pat dry. Sprinkle one side of the ring with brown sugar.
- Over medium-low heat, melt butter in a large pan.
- In the center of the heated pan, place the pineapple rings sugar-side down.
- Cook until the sugar caramelizes and the pineapples turn light brown, about 5 minutes.
- Place a maraschino cherry into the center of each pineapple ring.
- Pour ½ cup of pancake batter over the ring. Cook for about 3 minutes then flip.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, repeating the process until all pineapple rings are gone.
- Serve with Maple Syrup and enjoy!