As part of our National Biscuit Month Celebration, the chefs in the Loveless Barn have created some new recipes using our Loveless Cafe Biscuit Mix.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Grease muffin pan with spray oil.
- Place 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple in bottom of each pan.
- Place rolled biscuit on top of the pineapple and form to pan.
- Mix melted butter, sugar and cinnamon together and pour over raw dough.
- Cook in preheated oven and cook for about 12 - 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip muffins from pan and place upside down on tray.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and a cherry!