Southerners just love their pimento cheese! Often used as an appetizer at social gatherings, this tasty cheese spread is easy to serve on crackers, celery, crostini (pictured) or your favorite vessel.
- In a food processor, pulse the shredded cheddar cheese just long enough to roughly chop, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, white pepper, salt and pimentos.
- Combine mayonnaise mixture with the cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers, or bruschetta toast.