Home > Recipes > Pimento Cheese Olive Bread
Pimento Cheese Olive Bread
Servings: 8 Servings
Make Pimento Cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients until fully combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Slice loaf of bread lengthwise and spread Pimento Cheese thickly on bread.
- Chop black olives and pimiento-stuffed olives. Slice green onions into thin pieces.
- Place olives and green onions on top of Pimento Cheese spread.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and browning.
- Serve warm and enjoy!