We combined our homemade pimento cheese and hickory smoked pulled pork on crispy tortilla chips, then topped it off with fresh jalapeno pepper slices, drizzled with our Sweet with a Bite BBQ sauce.
- Spread chips on platter
- Warm pimento cheese in a microwave safe container for about 1 1/2 minutes. Stir well, the cheese will have a few lumps.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the melted cheese on the chips.
- Top the cheese and chips with warm pulled pork.
- Drizzle the rest of the cheese on top of the pork.
- Sprinkle the fresh sliced peppers on top of the cheese and pork.
- Drizzle with warm Sweet with a Bite BBQ Sauce.