Pimento Cheese and BBQ Pork Nachos
We combined our homemade pimento cheese and hickory smoked pulled pork on crispy tortilla chips, then topped it off with fresh jalapeno pepper slices, drizzled with our Sweet with a Bite BBQ sauce.
- Spread chips on platter
- Warm pimento cheese in a microwave safe container for about 1 1/2 minutes. Stir well, the cheese will have a few lumps.
- Drizzle 1/2 of the melted cheese on the chips.
- Top the cheese and chips with warm pulled pork.
- Drizzle the rest of the cheese on top of the pork.
- Sprinkle the fresh sliced peppers on top of the cheese and pork.
- Drizzle with warm Sweet with a Bite BBQ Sauce.