Pickled Okra Salad
Pickled Okra & Bacon? Yes, please. Add garden vegetables and dress up lightly for the most delicious summer salad.
- Cook bacon crispy. Let cool, chop, and set aside.
- Cut Pickled Okra, onion, cucumber, and tomato, and place in a medium-size bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar,1/4 cup liquid from okra jar, and olive oil until sugar is dissolved. Pour this over the vegetables, and toss to coat.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes or overnight before serving.
- Toss in chopped bacon just before serving.