You have got to try this Frittata made with our Piccalilli Relish…. It’s fresh, hearty, and full of flavor!
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Pour olive oil into a 10-12” black cast iron skillet (or a non-stick, oven proof skillet) over med - high heat.
- Add garlic and onions and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- While the onions and garlic are cooking drain your piccalilli and rinse with cold water and allow to drain well.
- Add the mushrooms, kale, fresh herbs, tomato and salt and pepper to the pan and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes, remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs well and set aside.
- Add the cheese to the vegetable mix in the pan.
- Reduce the heat to med - low, add the eggs to the vegetables and cheese place back on heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pan into the preheated oven and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve. Garnish with some fresh herbs if you have any left.
- May be refrigerated for up to a day and served cold.