We combined two favorite nostalgic flavors, Loveless Cafe Peach Preserves and peanut butter with a vanilla cupcake to create the perfect treat! This recipe was created by the Loveless Cafe Pastry Chefs.
Servings: About 30 Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Fill 30 muffin tins with paper liners and set aside.
- In an electric mixer on medium, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift the baking powder, salt, and flour together. Alternate adding flour mixture and milk into the creamed butter and sugar, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Add the vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Divide batter evenly among the prepared muffin tin cups, filling about 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan and placing on wire rack to cool completely.
- Fill a pastry bag or quart size baggie with Loveless Cafe Peach Preserves and cut off the tip of the bag to allow the preserves to flow out. Carefully insert the tip of the bag about 1/3 of the way into the top of the cupcake. Gently squeeze about 1 tablespoon into each cupcake.
- Frost the top of the cupcakes with the prepared peanut butter frosting using a pastry bag with a star tip or spread with a knife to cover the top of the cupcake.
Peanut Butter Frosting
- In an electric mixer on medium, beat butter and peanut butter together until fluffy, about 5 minutes, scraping down sides at least two times.
- Turn mixer down to low speed and slowly add half of the confectioners sugar, the heavy cream, and the vanilla. Mix together well. Add remaining confectioners sugar and mix until the frosting is a creamy fluffy consistency.
- Cover and set aside until ready to use. Keep any leftovers refrigerated.