Peanut Brittle Cookies
This classic peanut butter cookie recipe with peanut brittle is double good!
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cream together brown sugar, sugar and butter.
- Add peanut butter and eggs (one at a time), mix together well.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
- Add the crushed peanut brittle.
- Roll dough into small balls, flatten with a fork and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes.