For a fresh summer flavor try this delicious Peaches N’ Cream Iced Tea recipe.
Servings: 2 Quarts
Make Peach Syrup
- Add Peach Preserves and water to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once mixture is a smooth consistency, pour through a sieve to remove any lumps. Set aside.
- Bring one quart of water to a boil.
- Add the tea bags and remove from heat.
- Allow to steep for 3 minutes, then remove the tea bags and stir in peach syrup.
- Combine with remaining quart of water and refrigerate until chilled.
- Before serving, add a splash of half and half to each glass. Garnish with brown sugar rims and fresh peach slices if desired.