Peaches N’ Cream Iced Tea
For a fresh summer flavor try this delicious Peaches and Cream Iced Tea recipe.
Servings: 2 Quarts
- Bring one quart of water to boil.
- Add the Iced Tea bag and remove from heat.
- Let steep for 5-7 minutes before removing the bag and adding sugar and the syrup.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Combine with remaining quart of cold water and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve in glasses with brown sugar rims (optional) and fresh peach slices.
- You may either add the half and half to the pitcher or choose to pour a little into each glass individually.