A fun snack made with Loveless Cafe Peach BBQ Rub!
Servings: 4 Cups
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 300* F.
- Lightly grease a jelly roll pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the butter, Worcestershire, 4 teaspoons Loveless Cafe Peach BBQ Dry Rub and garlic powder.
- Place pecans into the mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Place the pecans in a single layer on the greased pan.
- Bake 30 minutes in preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 teaspoons of Rub on the pecans when they come out of the oven.
- Cool Completely. Store in an airtight container.