The kids will have loads of fun making these easy handheld Halloween pies!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out your pie crust on a floured surface until dough is approximately ⅛ inch thick and cut out pumpkin shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Use a knife to cut out faces into half of your pumpkin shapes for the top of each pie.
- Beat egg yolk and water together to make egg wash.
- Brush each bottom pumpkin with egg wash and poke holes with a fork.
- Spoon about one tablespoon of peach preserves onto each bottom pumpkin.
- Cover each filled pumpkin with a face side and use a fork to seal the edges.
- Brush tops with egg wash and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until browned.