If you’re looking for an incredible dessert that’s effortless to prepare, here it is! This rich and delectable dump cake made with Loveless Cafe Peach Preserves will be the talk of the party.
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt the brown sugar and ½ stick of butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Once the mixture resembles a caramel sauce, stir in the peach preserves and cinnamon. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Pour the preserves mixture into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Cover the entire layer of preserves mixture with yellow cake mix, but do not stir.
- Cut remaining stick of butter into thin slices and cover the cake mix layer with pats of butter.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.