Peach Pineapple Pork Chops
Put a Hawaiian spin on your backyard barbecue with a little Peach-B-Q Rub and grilled pineapple! Pork chops recipe submitted by Aaron R. from Franklin TN.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Season pork chops on one side with Peach-B-Q Rub and Seasoning Salt.
- Season pork chops on both sides with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Slice pineapple into 1/2-inch thick pieces. Place over direct heat on the grill.
- Grill pork chops until browned on each side; internal temperature should reach 145°F.
- Remove pineapple slices and pork chops from heat; let rest 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm with wild rice.