The perfect ribs for a summer backyard BBQ! These ribs get a spicy dry rub combination and a generous application of Peach BBQ Sauce.
Servings: 3-6 servings
- Preheat gas grill to high heat, or arrange charcoal briquettes on one side of the barbeque. Lightly oil the grate.
- In a small mixing bowl add Seasoning Salt, Dry Rub and Peach-B-Q Rub, mix well.
- Place rib rack on a sheet pan covered with aluminum foil. Sprinkle both sides of the ribs with the dry rub mixture.
- Place another piece of aluminum foil on the lower rack of the grill to capture drippings and prevent flare-ups.
- Lay the ribs on the top rack of the grill (away from the coals, if you are using briquettes).
- Reduce gas heat to low, close lid, and leave undisturbed for 1 hour. Do not lift the lid at all.
- After 1 hour, brush ribs with Peach BBQ Sauce, turning ribs 2 to 3 times, and grill an additional 10 minutes.
- To serve ribs, cut between each rib bone and pile high on a platter. Serve any extra sauce on the side for dipping.