Hearty yet healthy, this peach bbq flank steak salad makes a delicious summer meal.
Servings: 2 salads
- Cut away any connective tissue from the steak.
- Coat each side of the flank steak with Loveless Cafe Peach B-Q- Dry Rub and Seasoning salt and let steak marinate out side of fridge for 30 minutes.
- While steak is marinating, clean and cut spinach into strips.
- Place spinach on a plate then top with tomatoes, blueberries, fresh peaches, and got cheese.
- Heat your grill to medium-high and cook steak for 2 minutes on each side. For medium rare, to 120, Medium temp to 130, Medium well 140.
- Let meat rest at least 10 minutes before slicing it.
- Remove the steak from the pan and place in a piece of aluminum foil and place it in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- When steak is cool enough to touch, cut the meat into very thin slices, at an angle, against the grain of the meat.
- Serve on top of the spinach salad.
- Serve with peach vinaigrette or your favorite dressing.