Peach BBQ Flank Steak Salad
Hearty yet healthy, this peach bbq flank steak salad makes a delicious summer meal.
- Cut away any connective tissue from the steak, then slice slits into the steak in the direction of the grain.
- Coat each side of the flank steak with Loveless Cafe Peach B-Q- Dry Rub and let steak marinate out side of fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 475*F.
- While steak is marinating, clean and cut spinach into strips.
- Place spinach,on a plate and sprinkle with Loveless Cafe Seasoning Salt.
- Then top with tomatoes, blueberries and corn.
- Heat a cast iron Skillet and sear the steak for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the steak from the pan and place in a piece of aluminum foil and place it in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the steak rest in the aluminum foil for 5-10 minutes.
- When steak is cool enough to touch, cut the meat into very thin slices, at an angle, against the grain of the meat.
- Serve on top of the spinach salad.
- Serve with balsamic vinaigrette or your favorite dressing.