Home > Recipes > Peach BBQ Chicken Halves
Peach BBQ Chicken Halves
Peach BBQ Chicken makes a perfect addition to any menu for summer entertaining. This scrumptious recipe is a labor of love everyone is sure to enjoy.
Servings: 4 Chicken Halves
- In a medium bowl, mix together, water, vinegar, bay leaves, garlic and brown sugar, mix thoroughly, set aside.
- Split chicken in half, removing back bone. Marinate in prepared brine for 1 to 2 days
- Drain chicken, pat dry. Sprinkle with dry rub.
- Smoke or grill for approximately 3 hours, until internal temp of breasts reaches 160°F.
- When chicken is cooked (160 degree internal temp of breast), coat liberally with Loveless Cafe Peach BBQ Sauce.
- Place on grill or in a 350 degree oven (if in oven, place on a sheet pan covered with foil, sprayed with oil for an easy clean up). Be careful not to scorch.
- Brush with sauce several times while turning chicken until well sauced. Some lightly charred color is desired.
- Serve with your favorite sides.