Game days just got even tastier with this chip recipe that has the perfect amount of seasoning and crunch. They’re so good, you’ll want to eat them all in one sitting!
- Using a vegetable peeler or mandoline, cut potatoes into very thin slices. Place potatoes in a large bowl filled with 2 cups ice water and 2 tablespoons salt to remove starches. Soak for 30 minutes.
- In a large container, combine sherry vinegar, 2 tablespoons salt, sugar, and 2 cups water. Whisk thoroughly and add potato slices. Cover and let brine for 2 hours in fridge.
- Remove slices from brine and place them on paper towels. Pat dry.
- Heat oil in fryer to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels to drain the chips on once they are removed from the oil.
- Fry the chips in batches until they are brown and crispy. Be careful not to overcrowd the fryer.
- Remove chips from oil and place them on the paper towels. Sprinkle with Peach-B-Q Rub and let cool. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.