A fun, easy meal for the whole family . Great for any age mummy….
Servings: 8 mummy dogs
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Unroll dough and cut into 8 even strips.
- Wrap each hot dog with precooked bacon.
- Wrap 1 strip of dough around each bacon-wrapped hot dog; stretch the dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About ½ inch from one end of the hot dog, separate the “ bandages” so hot dog shows through for the “face.”
- On an un-greased cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs; spray dough lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown and hot dogs are hot. Draw eyes on the “face” with mustard or ketchup.
- Serve with mustard, ketchup, and any other hot dog condiments you’d like!